Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Magic

It's time we all realize that there's no magic in this world.

Things ain't gonna pop up if you wish hard enough.

You have to move that butt that get moving.

Because there ain't no magic in this world.

You gotta make things happen.

P/S: I read stupid books.

3 comments:

  1. Assalamu'alaikum Amalina.

    Yeaaah, I read stupid books too! But still, I love them all the same. Hehe :DDDDD

    p/s: how was the seminar dekat UKM?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waalaikumsalam,

    I know I read stupid books, but I can't stop reading them, or start reading books that matter. Takpe2, baby steps.

    Okayla seminar kat UKM tu. Nadiah balik Malaysia tak? Kalau balik boleh jumpa2 (cewah), bincang2, cakap2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, sama-sama kita cuba untuk baiki diri dengan membaca buku yang lebih berguna & berfaedah. Yosh! (pesanan untuk diri sendiri jugak ni)

    Ha'ah, balik. Woohoo, kalau dapat jumpa-jumpa, bincang2, best jugak tu! Lagi-lagi kalau ada ramai kawan-kawan macam waktu pre-Muktamar & Muktamar tu mesti best! :D

    ReplyDelete